What is shuttle discovery program?
- Bespoke E Paper Display Prototype Service
What is it?
- A way to make low volume custom display prototypes
What is it for?
- Build a real working demonstrators
to get better feedback
- Perform form / function trade-off study for your design
- Evaluate design concepts without tooling commitments
- Accelerate product development
- Reduce project risk cost effectively
How does it works?
What is the cost of the design service?
- Contact PDI by "Contact me" form on the right
- PDI approves your Display Design
- Wait for the display shuttle to launch
- Get your working displays
- A quote can be provided based on the size and aspect ratio of your prototype
What about driving electronics?
- Driving electronics and customized firmware is part of the prototype service
What is the interface for the prototype?
- Connects with 40 pins FPC and communicates via SPI interface
Can I define a FPC for the Prototype?
- A standard FPC is provided . Customer FPC can be supported depending on requirement
What are the order volume constraints for the prototype?
- A minimum of 1 and maximum of 400 pieces
How much does the prototype cost?
- A quote can be provided based on the required volume
Are there DPI constraints?
- We can prototype upwards of 300 dpi but can discuss with you to arrive at an optimal specification given your application