EXT2 board x 1 piece
90degrees 20 pins header x 1 piece
Bridging cable x 1 piece
34 pins FFC x 1 piece
Connection board x 1 piece
EPD Extension Kit Generation 2 (EXT2) is a new generation of extension board to connect with your product to kick-start EPD applications. There are onboard headers can be bridged to any of your chosen evaluation kit or current product.
- Support driving E ink epaper displays made by Pervasive with eTC or iTC driver IC embedded Aurora or Spectra material film from 1.44″ to 12″
- On board driving circuit as a starter kit to easily develop EPD application with your product
- Direct socket to stack on TI LaunchPads to get various libraries and technical supportsfrom TI
- Open driving source code
- Free powerful utility to test and demonstration with EPD
- On board 8M bits Flash memory and temperature sensor
- Provide bridging cable and header to connect with your product and any evaluation kit
- Provide touch panel and light guide connector to support EPD integration
Find the detailed review of this kit by Rei Vilo!
Check with review from Paul Schow!
Texas Instruments LaunchPads
The sample project supports TI LaunchPads:
Download Firmware code:
For TI Code Composer Studio:
EPD Extension Board Gen2 (EXT2)_v1.30
For Energia IDE:
PervasiveDisplays_Library on Rei Vilo’s GitHub
Cypress PSoC® 4
The sample project supports:
- Global Update
- Fast Update
- Bitmap file converter
If you had submitted the download form by requesting the firmware code recently, you don’t need to apply this installer, the link has been listed in the email together.
The EXT2 Kit is required for use with the evalution kit and EPD which are sold separately. You have to purchase one of each item below together to work with.