Note: The SAM4L Xplained Pro or SAM D20 Xplained Pro kit is required for use with this EPD Xplained Pro extension board and is sold separately through Atmel and other distributors.
EPD Xplained Pro is an extension board to the Atmel® Xplained Pro evaluation platform. It connects to any Xplained Pro standard extension header on any Atmel Xplained Pro Evaluation Kits. The default supported evaluation kits are SAM4L Xplained Pro and SAM D20 Xplained Pro.
There is on board 40 pins FPC connector connects to our E Ink based EPD panels. The driving circuit supports driving 1.44 inch, 2 inch and 2.7 inch EPD panels via SPI interface. The sample Atmel Studio ASF project provides open source driving waveform and command interface to update content on EPD panel for developer to start working with EPD application easily.
Visit this EPD Xplained Pro extension on Atmel offical website
- Supports driving 1.44″, 1.9″, 2″, 2.6″ and 2.7″ EPD Panels including Aurora_ma and Aurora_Mb E-ink FPL
- On board 8M bits serial flash memory and temperature sensor
- On board LDO voltage regulator to 3V for EPD operation
- Open documentation, driving waveform for EPD panel
- Provides Atmel Studio – Atmel Software Framework (ASF) project source code
- Xplained Pro hardware identification system
Combine with SAM D20 Xplained Pro