10-pins of EPD bridging cable
4-pins of touch bridging cable
Copper-pillar, Screw, Nut
The Touch Expansion Board for EXT3 (EXT3-Touch) opens a new dimension for EPDs. Instead of being passive, they can now act as input devices for any interactive interface, like Human Machine Interface (HMI) and thermostat. This is also a perfect configuration for ultra-low power IoT remote controls.
Note: this EXT3-Touch board needs to work with EXT3-1 board which is included in this kit.
Model no. B3000MS045
- 3 ZIF connectors specifically placed for the 3.70″ (,2.71″ and future sizes) of Touch EPDs made by Pervasive Displays
- A 34-way flat cable (FFC) connects the EXT3-1 Touch board to the EXT3-1 board could be placed on top
- Exposes 4 pins for the touch controller from your EVK
- With this kit, there are cooper pillars, screws and nuts set to fix these two boards
- Driver firmware is available for each EPD and touch controller as open-source license-free examples
- The Pervasive Displays Library Suite (PDLS) fully supports this kit and brings a complete set of GUI elements
Find the detailed introduction of EXT3-Touch kit here.
Note: the 3.70″ Touch EPD is excluded in this kit.
Note: the 2.71″ Touch EPD is excluded in this kit. Contact us if you need the 2.71″ Touch EPD.